top of page
COVID-19 UPDATE - AT THIS TIME THERE IS NO CHANGE TO OUR HOURS OR LIMIT TO OUR OPERATION
Mixed Beverage Operations
The Jackson County ABC Board, in accordance with the North Carolina ABC Commission, has established the following guidelines for our mixed beverage customers.
Mixed Beverage Regulations
1. A copy of the mixed beverage permit from each business must be kept on file with the ABC Board.
2. Liquor must be purchased from within the county for which the business resides. If no ABC Board resides within the county, the business may purchase from another county which has a North Carolina ABC board in operation.
3. Each mixed beverage permit holder will be supplied a quarterly price list issued by the North Carolina Alcohol Beverage Control Commission.
4. Orders may be placed in person, by phone, email or faxed. Sufficient time should always be given the store to prepare the order prior to transportation. Unless otherwise specified, all bottles will be a fifth (.750) in size and eighty (.80) proof. Orders may be placed and/or picked-up Monday through Saturday between the hours of 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM for Sylva, NC location and 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM for Cashiers, NC location. A minimum of 2 hours must be given for preparation of all orders, regardless of size or amount.
5. Each mixed beverage permit holder shall be assessed the mixed beverage tax per bottle purchased for all liquor.
.375 pint = $1.88
.750 fifth = $3.75
1.75 half = $8.75
Regular retail price shall be assessed for all mixes and wines purchased.
6. All orders shall be paid for at the time of pickup. Methods of payment include cash, check or any major credit card.
7. Each bottle purchased must include a stamp from the local ABC board which contains the permit number of the business, order number and date.
8. All liquor purchased and transported by mixed beverage permit holders must be done by individuals 21 years of age or older. A copy of the individuals drivers license must be kept on file with the ABC Board.
9. A signed bill of sale should accompany all transported liquor and be kept on file by the permit holder.
bottom of page